This Cake is the Cake of your Dreams
It is everything you’d want from a cake. It is rich dark chocolate, it has got a great crumb, it is gluten free, its is vegan, it is eggless, it is butter-less, it has got good fats and its is not too sweet. This cake is truly the perfect Diva Chocolate Cake
Made for my favourite girls at House of Misu – they totally approved of it !
I am a girl who loves her cake. Those who know me well enough, would know they’d find me by the cake table every birthday party ( be its a kids or adults ) waiting for them to blow out the candles so I can get my slice. Now ever since I’m trying to cut out the gluten where ever I can, I have been looking for healthier versions. And this one is plain Genius !
For the cake
- 1.5 cups Banana Flour
- 1.55 cups ready Gluten Free Flour mix
- 2 cups organic palm sugar ( I used 1.5 cups as I like my cake a little less sweet. I like a generous helping of the ganache instead )
- 6 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 12 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch on salt
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar ( look for a vegan one )
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoons of ready coffee ( that’s black coffee)
- 2 cups room temperature water
- 1 tub of blueberries
For the Ganache
- 300 gms bittersweet dark chocolate
- 150 ml coconut milk
On more details on how to make the cake, hop over to House of Misu, and If you’re not distracted by their beautiful site, go on and read the steps
Do come back and let me know if you give this a go. I would love to hear about it.